1. Place all ingredients in bread pan in order listed.
2. Select white dough cycle.
3. Heat oven to 400.
4. Divide dough in half for thin crust or whole for thick crust.
5. Spread out on pan(s).
6. Top with favorite ingredients.
7. Bake 18-20 minutes or until crust is light brown.
Comments: "This recipe makes the best pizza dough!" - Steve Tyminski "yeah, well" - anonymous "The trouble with this is the Flour to water ratio. It makes a crispy crust no doubt. But try it once by using 2 1/4 cups of flour and keep everything else the same!!! Makes a better crust." - anonymous "Great recipe. For enevyore complaining this is not real pizza get a life. Pizza comes in all different shapes and sizes. Not enevyore put sauce on their pizza so does that not make it a pizza, I think not. If you do not like the recipe then shut" - V0vkjCIVGu "Underbara hÃr¤rfÃs¶get! Det lÃ¥ter som om du kommer att fÃ¥ en hÃ¤rlig tisdag!Och som du sÃ¤ger, hÃ¥ret vÃ¤xer ju alltid ut igen... Fast jag gÃ¥r i samma tankar, dÃ¶ttrarna vill absolut att jag ska lÃ¥ta hÃ¥ret vÃ¤xa sÃ¥ d" - TrH8YF5e00wr