1 cup(2 sticks) margarine or butter softened
1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
1/2 cup of granulated sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1/2 tsp salt(optional)
3 cups of Quaker Oats(uncooked)
1 cup raisins
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Beat margarine and sugars together until creamy.
3. Add eggs and vanilla...beat well.
4. Add the combined flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt mixture...mix well.
5. Stir in oats and raisins...mix well.
6. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
7. Bake 10 to 12 minutes until golden brown.
8. Cool 1 minute on cookie sheet...remove.
Comments: "I'm out of leugae here. Too much brain power on display!" - India "y4J0xT Im grateful for the article.Really thank you! Will read on..." - cheap backlinks "I thought I'd have to read a book for a diersvocy like this!" - GQerLVgyuc "I’m 32 and my mother still likes to break out my bat mitzvah and and my br872eroh1t;s bar mitzvah videos… it’s just a matter of time before she has them converted to DVD." - 1nuT0Hrgu "That's more than seslnbie! That's a great post!" - bqYrOdN5jiM