3. Knead on Flour Covered board for 4-6 min. adding flour as neccessary
4. Cover let rest for 10 Min.
5. Divide dough in half to make two 12 inch pizza's OR use all dough to make one Deep Dish pizza.
6. Using fingers or rolling pin stretch or roll the dough to your desired size.
7. Top with your favorite sauce and meat and cheese.
8. Bake 25 minutes at 424 (northsiders)
Lots of luck
Comments: "This is great, Thanks!" - anonymous "outstanding pizza dough!" - roni "4FBGUb I value the article.Really looking forward to read more." - high quality backlinks "fZksQQ A big thank you for your article post.Thanks Again. Much obliged." - crorkz "DanlTileehanks Selena! I gave the it to the little boy I had in mind today, and while I’m not sure he really cared too much (he’s only 4 months old–but he did stare at it a lot, so who knows?), his mom seemed to really like it" - mfitjvVk "Heh-heh-heh, the #r0;c8ack&28221; media. About sums it up huh? Very good points Bob, I am close to getting ballistic over the falsehoods being perpetrated by the media, and so called officials. We simply need to be persistent, as they certainly ca" - iWuKCwXs8h "The pueshacrs I make are entirely based on these articles." - UkDOJ1vU