1 Stick Butter
Dried Oregano To Taste
Pinch of Dried Basil
3 oz Prosciutto (Italian Ham) Chopped
16 oz Ricotta Cheese (Drain off any liquid)
2 Egg yolks (not the white)
1 Package frozen Spinach Cooked and all water squeezed out.
Buy 1 Package Won Ton Wraps (usually in with the vegatables in the store). I would buy 2 packages Just in case. One will make about 15 Ravioli. You need two per raviola.
1. Mix Egg yolks with fork.
2. Add Egg yolks to Ricotta Cheese and mix.
3. Add in Chopped Prosciutto and mix
4. Add Koshar salt and ground pepper to taste
5. Mix well, cover and put in Fridge for at least 1 hour.
6. Boil 2 quarts water salted and some olive oil added.
7. Take Won Ton wrap, brush all sides with water about 1/2 inch, put one TBLS filling on top in middle, place another Won Ton wrap over it and seal the edge with fingers.
8. Poke hole with tooth pick in top of Ravioli.
9. Place carefully in boiling water (Cook about 5 at a time, maybe six). Stir carefully so they are not on bottom. When Ravioli comes to top they are done. It only take about 2 minutes. DO NOT OVER COOK.
10. Remove Ravoli with slotted spatula and place on waxed/parchment paper or some non stick surface. You can at this point put them all on a cookie sheet with parchment paper and Freeze them for Later use. Once Froze seal in plastic bag.
11. If your going to use Ravoli right away then make the Sauce. Put stick of butter in frying pan, add Basil and oregano and stir till all melted.
12. Pour over Ravioli and add Parmesan Cheese.
12. If you run out of Butter Sauce just make some more.
13. Spice to your liking. Serve on long plate.